CAREERS AT Smoke on the Water
Why work for a franchise when you can work with family, slingin' Drinks, BBQ and Music ON OKAUCHEE LAKE?
Salary Range: $40k-65k
To oversee all kitchen staff and all food prepared from each kitchen insuring efficiency and quality.
Guest Service Requirement:
Our philosophy at Smoke On The water is to proudly deliver a quality customer experience in a fun and friendly atmosphere, while working together to provide our team members with personal and professional growth opportunities. Because of this philosophy, it is critical that all team members understand the importance of excellent guest service. All of our positions, whether back of house, management, or front of house require a friendly personal and a willingness to interact and provide fun, professional and friendly guest service. Guests are not our only customers; fellow team members are our internal customers as well. By joining the Smoke On The Water team, you are committing yourself to these values and acknowledging your dedication to providing excellent guest service for our guests and our internal team, at all times.
One of the most important goals of Smoke On The Water is to provide a safe and healthful place of employment. Towards that end, strict adherence to the safe and correct methods of performing the tasks associated with this job description will result in an accident and incident free workplace.
- Adhere to guest service requirement listed above.
- Execute and share all Food and Beverage Dept. policies and procedures.
- Interview and hire quality kitchen employees.
- Evaluate job performance and administer annual reviews of all kitchen employees.
- Administer corrective counseling actions regarding all kitchen employee’s job performance.
- Orders food & beverage supplies needed for all kitchens.
- Must be able to work every station and train employees for every station.
- Must be able to work as a kitchen employee and/or in the absence of a regular kitchen employee.
- Help control all food specifications: taste, appearance, presentation, portion control and quality.
- Ensure employee safety and sanitation procedures.
- Must display proper communication between all chefs and cooks regarding completion of all tasks.
- Must be able to use the property Systems for ordering.
- Must be able to do scheduling.
- Maintain a budgeted food cost and labor cost.
- Assist with the development of all menus and create new food items.
- Give direction and develop all kitchen supervisors.
- Assure that all kitchen employees follow proper dress codes.
- Oversee training of all kitchen employees.
- Visit with guests a minimum of five minutes every hour.
- Ensure that all Team Members are knowledgeable of and adhere to all Smoke On The Water Service Standards.
- Always conduct yourself in a professional manner by following the policies and procedures of Smoke On The Water.
Skills and Qualifications:
Five (5) years varied cook experience.
One (1) year supervisory experience.
Two (2) years production or institutional cooking.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a Team Member in this position may be asked to perform from time to time. Based on business needs or Guest service objectives, you may also be asked to perform other duties or tasks in addition to those listed above.
Licensing and Certification Requirements:
Team Members may be required to obtain the Serve safe license certification.
To apply , call/text us at (262) 305-5637 or Apply Online